Village of Odessa
1928 County Road 15
Odessa NY 14869
The Village of Odessa lays along the western border of the Town of Catharine, and the eastern border of the Town of Montour. Only slightly larger than the smallest village, Burdett, the Village of Odessa acts as a gateway village to the larger Villages of Watkins Glen and Montour Falls, as travelers taking State Route 224 to the Watkins Glen International Speedway or the Town of Hector’s wine trail pass through Odessa by the tens of thousands each summer. Having a central location within the County, Odessa is also just minutes from Schuyler County’s popular attractions and home to one of the County’s three school districts.
- Pamela P. Kelly
- (607) 594-2100
- M: 1:00pm – 6:00pm; T, W, Th: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Code Enforcement Officer
- Harold Russell
- (607) 481-8663
- Available Tuesday Mornings.
Planning Board/Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) Information
- Planning Board
- Planning Board activities are held during the monthly Village Board Meetings as needed.
- Monthly Village Boarding Meetings meet at 1928 County Road 15, Odessa, NY 14869.
- Monthly Village Board Meetings meet at 6:30pm on the first Monday of each month.
- Zoning Board of Appeals
- Zoning Board of Appeals meets as required.
- Comprehensive Plan: The Village of Odessa does not have a Comprehensive Plan.
- Zoning Code: http://www.schuylercounty.us/DocumentCenter/View/9979/Village-of-Odessa-Zoning
- Zoning Map: http://www.schuylercounty.us/DocumentCenter/View/9980/Village-of-Odessa-Zoning-Map-6-23-2011
- Site Plan Review: Included within Zoning Ordinance.
- Subdivision Law: The Village of Odessa does not have a Subdivision Law.
- Solar Law: The Village of Odessa does not have a Solar Law.
Other Studies, Reports, and Documents
- Villages of Burdett & Odessa Commercial District Improvement Strategy: https://www.schuylercounty.us/DocumentCenter/View/11825/Villages-of-Burdett-and-Odessa---Commercial-District-Improvement-Strategy