Village of Montour Falls
408 Main Street
P.O. Box 812
Montour Falls NY 14865-0812
The Village of Montour Falls is located south of Seneca Lake, situated between the eastern border of the Town of Dix and the western edge of the Town of Montour. As the southern gateway to the Finger Lakes Region, the Village is quickly becoming a popular destination to Schuyler County residents and visitors. Montour Falls exemplifies a genuinely remarkable convergence of natural, cultural, and recreational assets with a commitment to a sustainable future. Its downtown area connects one of the region’s most popular and impressive waterfalls to a corridor of restaurants, breweries, boutiques, and historically significant buildings and sites.
Code Enforcement Officer
- Tony Nevone
- (607) 738-4323
- M-F: Part Time
Planning Board/Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) Information
- Planning Board
- Meets at 408 West Main Street, Montour Falls, NY 14865.
- Meets at 7:00pm on the third Wednesday of each month.
- Zoning Board of Appeals Zoning Board of Appeals meets as required.
- Comprehensive Plan: https://www.villageofmontourfalls.com/uploads/8/6/7/9/86796416/montour_falls_comp_plan_junefinal.pdf
- Zoning Code: https://ecode360.com/12379867
- Zoning Map: https://www.villageofmontourfalls.com/uploads/8/6/7/9/86796416/mfzoningmap_final_march2020.pdf
- Site Plan Review: Included within the Zoning Ordinance
- Subdivision Law: https://ecode360.com/38823006
- Solar Law: The Village of Montour Falls does not have a Solar Law.
Other Studies, Reports, and Documents
- Villages of Montour Falls and Watkins Glen – Downtown Improvement Strategy