Village of Burdett
3830 Main Street
P.O. Box 234
Burdett, NY 14818-0234
The Village of Burdett is the only Village within the Town of Hector, residing at the east end of Seneca Lake, with State Route 79 and Logan Creek passing through it. Situated between the Seneca Lake Wine Trail and Finger Lakes National Forest, the Village of Burdett provides a rural lifestyle with opportunity for farming, agricultural industry, and recreational enjoyment. Burdett’s rural beauty, framed by the Texas Hallow State Forest, the Finger Lakes National Forest, Seneca Lake, waterways and panoramic viewsheds, is a visual breath of fresh air in a rural region of New York.
- Charlotte Jaynes
- (607) 546-2266 (Office); (607) 546-7373 (Home)
- 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Code Enforcement Officer
- Jason Kelly
- (607) 546-2266
- 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Planning Board/Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) Information
- Planning Board
- Meets at 4124 Lake Avenue, Burdett, NY 14818.
- Meets at 7:00pm on the first and third Monday of each month.
- The Village of Burdett does not have a Zoning Board of Appeals
- Comprehensive Plan: https://www.schuylercounty.us/DocumentCenter/View/11823/Village-of-Burdett-Comprehensive-Plan-?bidId=
- Zoning Ordinance: The Village of Burdett does not have a Zoning Ordinance.
- Site Plan Review: The Village of Burdett does not have a Site Plan Review process.
- Subdivision Law: The Village of Burdett does not have a Subdivision Law.
- Solar Law: The Village of Burdett does not have a Solar Law.
Other Studies, Reports, and Documents
- Villages of Burdett & Odessa Commercial District Improvement Strategy: https://www.schuylercounty.us/DocumentCenter/View/11825/Villages-of-Burdett-and-Odessa---Commercial-District-Improvement-Strategy