Town of Orange
899 Hornby Road
Beaver Dams NY 14812
Located within the southwestern corner of Schuyler County, the Town of Orange holds a strong community spirit and adds further rural beauty to the Finger Lakes Region. With its mix of high-quality hardwoods and unique habitat, a large portion of the Town of Orange is protected as State Forest. A wealth of creeks, streams, wetlands, and forestry provide prime fishing, hunting, outdoor activity, and important ecological support to the County. Because of these of resources, the Town of Orange’s future development aims to minimize its impacts on the environment, looking to preserve the assets that are so important to the Town’s quality of life.
Code Enforcement Officer
- Scot Cole
- (607) 545-4251
Planning Board/Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) Information
- The Town of Orange does not have a Planning Board
- The Town of Orange does not have a Zoning Board of Appeals
- Comprehensive Plan: http://www.schuylercounty.us/DocumentCenter/View/1379/Town-of-Orange-Comprehensive-Plan?bidId=
- Zoning Ordinance: The Town of Orange does not have a Zoning Ordinance.
- Site Plan Review: The Town of Orange does not have a Site Plan Review process.
- Subdivision Law: The Town of Orange does not have a Subdivision Law.
- Solar Law: https://locallaws.dos.ny.gov/sites/default/files/drop_laws_here/ECMMDIS_appid_DOS20190509060006/Content/090213438025c571.pdf