Town of Catharine
5182 Park Road
Odessa, NY 14869
The Town of Catharine sits in the southeastern portion of Schuyler County, sharing a northern border with the Town of Hector, a western border with the Town of Montour, a southern border with Chemung County and the Town of Cayuta, and an eastern border with Tompkins County. Catharine rural character contains large areas of forest and farmland. Residents and visitors benefit from the natural beauty, and recreational areas including Connecticut Hill, Texas Hollow, and Cayuta Lake. There is a public boat launch which provides public lake access, and it, like Connecticut Hill and Texas Hollow, is managed by the New York State department of Conservation.
• Kellie Kretchmer
• (607) 594-2273 ext. 1
• M, T, Thu: 9:00am-2:00pm; W: 4:00pm-7:00pm
Code Enforcement Officer
• Richard Carroll
• (607) 594-2273 (Office); (607) 731-0357 (Cell)
• Thu: 9:00am-2:00pm
Planning Board/Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) Information
• Planning Boardo Meets at 5182 Park Road, Odessa, NY 14869o Meets at 7:00pm on the second Wednesday of each month.
• Zoning Board of Appealso Meets at 5182 Park Road, Odessa, NY 14869o Zoning Board of Appeals meets as required.o Refer to the website above.
• Comprehensive Plan: https://secureservercdn.net/126.96.36.199/cvg.193.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Comprehensive-Plan-Adopted-May-2015.pdf
• Zoning Ordinance: https://secureservercdn.net/188.8.131.52/cvg.193.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Adopted-Zoning-Ordinance.pdf
• Zoning Map: Included within Zoning Ordinance.
• Subdivision Law: Included within Zoning Ordinance.
• Solar Law: The Town of Catharine does not have a Solar Law.