Room Tax Resources
|1st Quarter||December 2020 - February 2021||March 20, 2021|
|2nd Quarter||March - May 2021||June 20, 2021|
|3rd Quarter||June - August 2021||September 20, 2021|
|4th Quarter||September - November 2021||December 20, 2021|
- Schuyler County Hotel or Motel Room Occupancy Tax Law (PDF)
- Certificate of Registration & Application for Certificate of Authority to Collect Hotel Room Occupancy Tax (PDF)
- Quarterly Room Tax Submission PDF Excel
- Why do I have to pay this tax?
- When did the room tax law go into effect?
- What if I only rent in the summer, do I still have to document the rest of the year and send in the forms?
- Can I pay one lump sum at the end of the year or during tax season?
- Do I still have to pay if my revenue is less than the cost of operation?